I just had a situation where a program was printing an error message and
waiting for the user to respond by pressing Enter. But, the program was
being executed by another program using the CAPTURING option.

Is there any way someone knows of to tell if the CAPTURING option is on?
If so, I can write the error message to a log file instead of displaying
it and waiting for a response.

I looked at all the SYSTEM(xx) options and do not see anything there.

Thanks in Advance

Doug

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or
distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We have taken
precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we
advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses. Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of the author
only and do not represent the views of Epicor Software Corporation or any other
company within its group.