I have the bank's specifications as of yesterday. You're right about the
variations on file specs. I've found that almost every company tweeks the
specs somewhat, creating potential gotchas.

-----Original Message-----
From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 10:49 PM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] ACH Functionality in ManFact

Not that long ago I had to modify a piece of software that I wrote for a
client (SEND-STERLING-TRANS) to create a NACHA-format ACH file to be
sent to CHASE BANK.

I found out that there were variations to the file format on the
internet, so make sure that you get the exact specs for your project. I
have a few PDF documents pertaining the layouts and the specs.

Do you have the specs?

Robert Norman
ROBERT NORMAN AND ASSOCIATES
Address: 23441 Golden Springs Dr., #289, Diamond Bar, CA 91765 USA
Phone  : (951) 541-1668
Email  : i...@keyway.net
Website: http://users.keyway.net/~ice/
[Affordable UNIVERSE programming services for PICK/BASIC, DATA/BASIC,
UniVerse Basic, UniBasic, R/BASIC, jBC]

Here are the