I think my point go lost in all of the words.  Rocket is delivering Eclipse
"plug-ins" that are not first class.  BDT has the menu item File->Switch
Workspace, but the others Eclipse products have been stripped of features.
 Sure I can change the "u2admin.ini" to reference another work space.  Did
I jump back to 1990's to do Windows ini files configurations?  I guess must
have and did not remember the trip.

I'm trying and I hope others as well to spread the word that the U2 world
has progressed from TCL/ECL and AE/ED world to first class tools.  I'm not
saying that these new tools won't have bugs or things that can be enhanced.
 I'm saying if you strip out the standard features that make these tools
first class, then all us using them are getting short changed.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com