From: Wally Terhune <wterh...@rocketsoftware.com>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Wed, Aug 8, 2012 2:18 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] dbpause/dbresume or stopud/startud

If you have put transaction processing semantics in your code you will have
logical consistency with dbpause. For RFS enabled systems, dbpause forces a
checkpoint.

Wally Terhune
Technical Support Engineer
Rocket Software
4600 South Ulster Street, Suite 1100 **Denver, CO 80237 **USA
t: +1 720 475 8055 **e: wterh...@rocketsoftware.com **w: rocketsoftware.com/u2