UV_UDRSYS shows no replication systems defined (empty)
UV_UDRPUB shows six published files (you can list the file to see what's
defined)
UV_UDRSUB shows no subscribed files (empty)

It's possible that the original publisher system details were lost at some
time in the past - possibly an upgrade?

You may be able to unpublish just using the replication GUI admin tool
without undue fuss. Otherwise a little manipulation of the replication flag
and temporarily recreating this system as a publisher may be needed. I
haven't had a chance to test this combination of circumstances and it's been
a while since I used the old style "UV replication" in earnest.

1) Try unpublishing - I suspect this won't work as replication is not
enabled, but it's worth a "minimum effort" shot. If this complains that
replication is not enabled, then:
2) Enable replication (uvconfig / uvregen / restart). It's worth reading the
initial documentation on replication before you dive in so that you know the
steps.
3) Try unpublishing again
4) If it fails because no replication systems are defined, then define this
system as a publisher#
5) Try to unpublish yet again
6) When all are unpublished, turn off replication (uvconfig / uvregen /
restart)

If you need to change uvconfig and don't have the freedom stop and start
UniVerse then the simplest method is to copy the file contents at the
UniVerse level to another physical file and rename the files afterwards.
Once done, blow away the "old" file.
If you really know the UniVerse file header formats it's possible to change
the file headers directly to mark then as not replicated. I wouldn't
recommend this unless you are fully familiar with the tools and techniques.

Regards

JayJay