From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of David Wolverton
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 11:43 AM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: Re: [U2] [u2] Parallel processing in Universe

In my example, I would grab 'whatever' records were hashed in the to 'group'
-- while it's not perfect since there are 'overflow' - was just trying to
think of a way to break a file into pieces that would otherwise process much
like a BASIC select - just grab the 'group' and go....  I can see it's
probably not possible, but the topic got me thinking about 'what if'...
(And we're UniData - so I have to apply that filter to most everything I
read on the list anyway <G>)