From: David Wolverton <dwolv...@flash.net>
To: 'U2 Users List' <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Tue, Oct 2, 2012 10:59 am
Subject: Re: [U2] [u2] Parallel processing in Universe

Which was my question -- was there a way to 'jump to' a group or 'BASIC
SELECT' with a'starting/ending' group -- so that again, 10001 moduo, one
phantom does 'groups' 1-2000, next phantom does 'groups' 2001-4000 etc...
But can't see that it's really possible without jumping through hoops that
make it unattractive at best!  At least on UniData!

DW