We have two virtual servers with UniVerse on them, one for testing and another
for development both used just for that purpose and not tuned for production.
We are thinking of going virtual with our production environment. We are using
Windows as the operating system and don't plan on switching.I've been asked to
get opinions from the users group from people that have gone into using
virtualization with their production environment.What are the pro's and
con's?Any suggestions on how to set the systems up?We have less than 75 users
with device licenses using the apps on a regular basis, plus web users.Our
current UV release is 10.3.3 32 bit on Windows 2008 sp2 64 bit, should we
switch to a more current version and/or 64 bit Universe?Any experiences would
be helpful.

Thank you,

Jerry Banker

Sr Software Engineer