By default, Universe will create several files in each account you create.
Like &SAVEDLISTS&, and &ED&... one of these default files is &COMO& which is
where you can stick session logs.

We use this constantly to monitor the output of phantoms, for review and
debugging the next day.  The logs are emailed to myself and some other
programmers here.

By altering the VOC entries in the accounts, we could have a central, universal
COMO for all accounts, instead of one for each account.

I see a *pro* in this, for the ease of cleaning up old logs from years ago,
obviously no longer needed, which can be done from the O/S level.  What might
be a *con* ?

Will Johnson