I don't understand at all what this means.
I tried to Google it and I get a million false hits, without a more specific
name for which to look

-----Original Message-----
From: Wols Lists <antli...@youngman.org.uk>
To: u2-users <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Wed, Jan 23, 2013 11:15 am
Subject: Re: [U2] Universal COMO

On 23/01/13 18:28, Wjhonson wrote:
> I see a *pro* in this, for the ease of cleaning up old logs from years ago,
obviously no longer needed, which can be done from the O/S level.  What might
be
a *con* ?

This isn't a pro, in that that is perfectly possible, certainly in *nix.

I'm not sure how it's done, but it's pretty standard to declare certain
directories as temporaries with time-outs. Just add the &COMO&
directories to that list ... you could probably automate that.

Cheers,
Wol