>From the context menu: New->Module

bob little
independent contractor
market america, inc.
1302 pleasant ridge rd.
greensboro, nc  27409
Cell: 248-675-5515
Skype: boblittle904
Phone: 248-504-0540

From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] on behalf of Israel, John R.
[johnisr...@daytonsuperior.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:36 PM
To: 'U2 Users List'
Subject: [U2] U2 Web Designer - New Module & Redback Object

I have never built a new module with web DE and I am having troubles.

I went to VOC APP.IDS and added "TA" (Time and Attendance).  When I fire up U2
Web DE, TA now appears as a module.  Cool.

Shooting in the dark, I build the following 3 DIR files:
      TACLASSES
      TADRIVERS
      TAOBJECTS
and set the permissions on those DIRs as needed.  This was done because the
other two modules each have 3 similar DIR files.

How do I build a new object in Web DE?  If I right-click on the TA module, then
New, then Redback Object, it gives me the following error:
      Server Error
      Status= -1, Error=Error in ReplyParser: null argument.

Am I missing something simple, or not even close?

John