From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wjhonson
Sent: Thursday, 24 January 2013 4:28
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Universal COMO

By default, Universe will create several files in each account you create.
Like &SAVEDLISTS&, and &ED&... one of these default files is &COMO& which is
where you can stick session logs.

We use this constantly to monitor the output of phantoms, for review and
debugging the next day.  The logs are emailed to myself and some other
programmers here.

By altering the VOC entries in the accounts, we could have a central, universal
COMO for all accounts, instead of one for each account.

I see a *pro* in this, for the ease of cleaning up old logs from years ago,
obviously no longer needed, which can be done from the O/S level.  What might
be a *con* ?

Will Johnson

Note:
This email (inc all attachments) is for the use of the intended recipient(s)
only.
Privileged or confidential information may be contained in this communication.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
and then delete all copies of this message from your computer network. If you
are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or
distribute this email without the author's prior permission. If you are the
intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages
from us in future, then please respond to the sender to this effect.
We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software
viruses, but advise you to carry out your own virus checks on this email and
its attachments. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by
software viruses and do not represent that this transmission is free from
viruses or other defects.
Firstmac Limited (ABN 59 094 145 963) (AFSL 290600)