On 04/03/13 22:08, Cook, Amy wrote:
> We seem to be running up against a size limitation using WRITESEQ since
> increasing shared memory parameters on Friday. (SHM_GPAGESZ,
> SHM_LMINENTS, SHM_LCINENTS)
>
> I'm looking at ADMINNT.pdf, trying to determine if EXPBLKSIZE relates
> specifically to the input buffer that WRITESEQ uses.

Please please please DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT hit reply to someone else's
mail and change the subject. Start a new email.

The reason for this is that any decent email client will track what
message replies to what, and your new message will get hidden inside a
totally unrelated thread. (a) that can be very annoying (I hate it), and
(b) it makes your messages a nightmare to track down if someone wants to
find them later. Which could hurt you if they've suddenly thought of an
answer for you ...

Cheers,
Wol