From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Sathya
Sent: 22 March 2013 7:30 am
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Date conversion..

Hi experts..

I have one problem in creatin a spreadsheet report with date format. One of the
column in the spreadsheet is a date and it is displaying as numbers. Please
help me in printing it as a date.

BTW I'm using OCONV to write the value to the column.

TIA,
Sathya V.

Blairs Windows Limited is a company registered in Scotland.
Company No: SC393935. Registered office: 9 Baker Street,
Greenock, PA15 4TU. V.A.T. registration No: 108729111