From: Bill Haskett
> That isn't mostly true if you're a small business.   ... In a small business,
> there
> isn't such a redundancy of resources that these decisions don't matter.

In short, I believe that's only a small part of the decision process. A longer
response is on the blog, now Part5 *gasp*. It's generally a recap but if you're
still not quite sold in one direction there's extra commentary there that might
help.
http://Nebula-RnD.com/blog/tech/mv/2013/04/socialmv5.html

Regards,