From: Lunt, Bruce
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 12:48 PM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] Exporting to Excel after upgrading to MS Excel 2007

Hi All,

We are on HP9000 running Unidata 7.1 with SB+ using SB Client 5.3. We have
been on MS Excel version 2000 and just upgraded to version 2007. Now the
default extension for Excel sheets is: xlsx. When I run the transfer program
- TU.TO.EXCEL - it now displays this error message before sending the data
to Excel.

The file you are trying to open,'SBCLIENT.XLS', is in a different format
than specified by the file extension. Verify that the file is not corrupted
and is from a trusted source before opening the file. Do you want to open
the file now?

 I can answer Yes and the data will export to Excel.           After the job
finishes it displays this error:

                DDE Macro Error
                   Continue

I have modified the program that calls TU.TO.EXCEL to use the extension of
'xlsx' but it still gives me the same errors. Is there some other thing that
I can do?

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Regards,
Bruce Lunt