Ok... since this topic is so OT anyway.

I have an OLD portable Tektronix oscilloscope that's not working right if
anyone's interested. I can pull it down and check the model # if anyone's
interested. It's been on the shelf for a LONG TIME. Something wasn't working on
the screen. I don't remember if it was horizontal or vertical, or off to the
side or what. I remember thinking that I'd fix it someday, and never got around
to it... I'm sure the battery is probably shot by now. I think there's a couple
probes in the bag too.

If anyone is interested, pay for the shipping and it's yours. It might fit in a
medium flat rate box ($12.50), I know it will fit in a large (~$17). Of course,
these are domestic rates, if someone wants it over the pond, same offer - pay
for shipping, but it will probably be more than it's worth...

Robert F. Porter, MCSE, CCNA, ZCE, OCP-Java
Lead Sr. Programmer / Analyst
Laboratory Information Services
Ochsner Health System

solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission
by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.