I wrote a VB.net application which integrates with our Universe system via Uniobjects and store the signatures on a shared Windows server directory using the sample code which Topaz provides with their signature capture pads. We decided on the Topaz hardware because (Surprise!) it pretty cheap @ around $100 for their low end USB signature pad.

http://www.topazsystems.com/

I'd be happy to share the source code if you're interested.

Oaks, Harold wrote:
I'm sure some of you are implementing signature pad capture to a
Universe system.  What are you using and doing?
I'd like to look into adding that feature to our jail system.

Thanks-
Harold Oaks
Clark County, WA

This e-mail and related attachments and any response may be subject to public
disclosure under state law.
.