De: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] En nombre de Phil Walker
Enviado el: martes, 09 de julio de 2013 15:51
Para: U2 Users List
Asunto: Re: [U2] File type 30 (dynamic)

I would probably use a distributed file, with a key based on some date
elemen, e.g. month. That way you can add partfiles as a month happens and
each file would be a static file of a standard size optimized for the number
and size of records expected for that month. You can then have a rolling
12-month window without the disruption of having to add/delete records
during the same timeframe as you would for purging a dynamic file.