You need a mount point do you not still for Unix to even *see* Windows servers ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Parks, Boyd <boyd.pa...@mckesson.com>
To: u2-users <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Wed, Jul 10, 2013 12:43 pm
Subject: [U2] Writing to a Windoz box from Universe

I simply want to write a filename to a Windoz server from an IBM box running
AIX.  What is the simplest method?  I would like to avoid ftp.  Been there,
done
that!

Thanks!

Boyd

Boyd Parks
MDIV ERA Programmer/Analyst

770.237.7541
770.975.3303 (cell)
770.237.6541 (fax)

McKesson
Business Performance Services
www.mckesson.com<http://www.mckesson.com>

The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended
copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message
and deleting the material from any computer.