Hi Lynette:

Are looking for structural diagrams like a Class Diagram? This would
involve reading through all of your code and developing the appropriate
structure from the UniBasic code.  We have been doing this internally for a
couple of years at U2logic using our XLr8Editor Eclipse plug-in that reads
and indexes all of your UniBasic code it knows about.

Contact me off-line and we can discuss how to get this done for you.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com/tools.html