From: Lee Leitner <leitn...@acm.org>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Fri, Jul 19, 2013 12:57 am
Subject: Re: [U2] Benton Scheduler

Hello all,

Infocus is alive and quite well, and BENTON is an actively developed and
supported product with a strong U2 user base.

There may have been a miscommunication that occurred here. I have
contacted the poster directly to assist.

Jeff, thanks for noting that I have also been an academic. I am 100%
back in industry (the term the academics like to use), and focused on
BENTON R&D and BENTON technical support.

Thanks to those who responded to the original post.

Regards,

Lee