Yes, they are old pages. Here is my current contact information

Lee Leitner
leitn...@acm.org
877-966-6200 x600

There are a number of old university-hosted web pages with obsolete contact information. I no longer have access to them to update or remove them, and the IT department policies stipulate that if faculty pages, then only the owner of the pages can delete them.

Issues with the Infocus web site going up and down have affected Google search results. I hope to get the server issues resolved soon.

Cheers,

Lee