Jerry:

We have a product for monitoring changes in your data.  It takes a before
and after image when you do writes, deletes and adds. You surround you
routines for reading and writing with a few lines of code and the U2logic
software takes care of the rest.  It is even smart enough not to write if
nothings been updated.  One of our clients that does 200,000 transactions a
month uses this system to tell me who changed rates, receivings, shippings,
and picks.

Email me or call me off-line for more information.

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com