From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Dianne Ackerman
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 9:51 AM
To: U2-Users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] [UV] ED PERMISSIONS subroutine

Does anyone know anything about the -PERMISSIONS subroutine used by the
ED verb in Universe?  Running 11.1.12 on Windows, the ED verb has a huge
delay and we've tracked it down to that subroutine call in the basic ED
program.  If I could look at that subroutine to see what it's doing,
maybe I can figure out what's causing that delay. Thanks!
-Dianne