From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Wjhonson
Sent: Wednesday, 21 August 2013 8:12 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: Re: [U2] What is the equivalent to UNNEST in Universe

The BY.EXP command will Unnest, and provided that you have properly associated
the fields, they will stay in that associated order.  HOWEVER the WITH command
will select ALL the multi-values if ANY of them match the WITH clause.

If you only want to see those multivalues which match the clause you should use
the WHEN command.

So if you have six "rows" the WITH will pick all six if any of them match.
The WHEN will only pick those rows which match