Hello!

UniVerse 10.1, HP/UX, Pick.

Is there a way I can build a save-list from a selection from one file
X.INFO (where the record ID is an 8 digit number) and use that list to
select from file Y.INFO (where that 8 digit number is not the record ID
but does exist as a "foreign key" elsewhere in the file). In SQL this
would be considered a join and would look something like this:

select *

from X.INFO, Y.INFO

where X.INFO.packet.id=Y.INFO.packet.id

and X.INFO.status='ccc';

I can run this in TCL and have it return the results I want but can't
build a save-list from it because I don't know the UniVerse/SQL syntax
to do so.

So to summarize, is there a way to use a save-list built from X.INFO to
make another save-list comprised of the record ID's from Y.INFO?

Thanks for any advice you can give.