From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Hilk, Brandon
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 8:07 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] Select from one file with save-list from another file

Thanks everyone, I've got some usable info to work with. Sorry if my original
post was a bit vague, let me illustrate to clarify:

X.INFO
@................PACKET.ID.........NAME..........DOB...........STATUS

52781456.........52781456..........DOE, JOHN.....06-17-1985....CCC

Y.INFO
@................BILL.DAY..........BILL.AMT......TYPE..........PACKET.ID

52781456*MPA*2...08/28/2013........50............MPA...........52781456

Hopefully showing a rough table structure helps me better convey what I was
trying to do. Using criteria in X.INFO to create a selection list and then
using that list to select and export information from Y.INFO like BILL.DAY and
BILL.AMT that wasn't available in X.INFO. Since a select list made from X.INFO
would have different record ID's, it wouldn't be able to be used to select from
Y.INFO. Hence, me looking for some trickery to use Y.INFO's PACKET.ID field as
the array for the select list to work against.

Brandon