We've been using RFS with Replication for years. Our entire DB is setup with
RFS and is replicated, about 300GB. (AIX 7.1 UniData 7.2.13)

The RFS Logs are on a separate set of RAID 10 Disks, and doesn't seem to add
that much overhead although we are utilizing SSDs now. GUIDE Runs pretty fast <
1hr.

We run a triple mirror setup and split off the mirror nightly to backup. Any
crashes (rare), RFS has been able to recover from.

If needed we could run off of our DR System or copy the data back again (couple
of hours).

Ty Haller
SEFCU
Lead Administrator - System Services
thal...@sefcu.com

This message may contain confidential information and is intended for the sole
purpose of communication with the addressee. Dissemination or publication in
any format is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error please notify SEFCU immediately.

Help save a tree. Please print this e-mail only if it is truly necessary. Thank
you.