[ad]
Just a heads up for those interesting in more granularity in a search.  We
have added an extension to the search Eclipse engine for XLr8Editor.  This
UniBasic search tab allows you to search for variables, external
subroutines, internal subroutines, and functions.  We wrote this to easily
find every program that used a particular variable or called subroutine to
make re-factoring our code much faster when needed.
[/ad]

Regards,
Doug
www.u2logic.com
"Web applications for Universe and Unidata"