From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of Ladd, Ryan
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:22 PM
To: 'u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org'
Subject: Re: [U2] Time for a Redback upgrade ?

  My understanding (and others please correct me if I am wrong) is that the
WWSTATE table is one of 3 things the Redback garbage collection cleans out
(WWSESSION and some SavedLists are the other two).  You can manually run a
garbage collection from the RB.ADMIN menu I mentioned before.  You can also
inspect the logs from previous garbage collections using a different option on
the menu.  If the Redback garbage collection isn't running, then that is most
likely the cause for your slowness.

Planning some downtime and re-sizing the WWSTATE table and looking at your
garbage collection parameters is probably something to consider, even after you
get garbage collection running again.

Ryan