From: Hona, David <david.h...@cba.com.au>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Mon, Jan 27, 2014 7:50 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] [UV] Programmatic Verification of Globally Cataloged
Subroutine

There is the !EXIST subroutine. It's a legacy Prime INFO subroutine - created
for legacy code that need it. The source code is in UV APP.PROGS and just reads
GLOBAL.CATDIR and also sets STATUS() with a return code too.

CATALOGED.NAME = '*MYGLOBALSUB'
call !EXIST(CATALOGED.NAME, RC)

crt CATALOGED.NAME:" = ":(if RC then "exists" else "NOT found")
crt CATALOGED.NAME:" STATUS() = ":STATUS():" = ":(if STATUS() then "exists"
else
"NOT found")