You have to catalog it, using the renaming option
Otherwise the system will most likely catalog it normally, thus the error you
have

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert <i...@keyway.net>
To: U2 Users List <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, Jan 30, 2014 1:06 pm
Subject: Re: [U2] A Descriptors and its Subroutine Issue

Did you compile the program before cataloging it?

What command did you use to catalog it?

I always like to take a look at the output from the CATALOG command to
verify it was done properly.

Robert Norman

ROBERT NORMAN AND ASSOCIATES
23441 Golden Springs Dr., #289, Diamond Bar, CA 91765
(951) 541-1668
i...@keyway.net <mailto:i...@keyway.net>
http://users.keyway.net/~ice/ <http://users.keyway.net/%7Eice/>
Affordable computer consulting services and computer programming for
UNIVERSE, UNIDATA, U2, PICK/BASIC, DATA/BASIC, UniVerseBasic,
UniBasic, R/BASIC, jBC.
"Ask about our lowest $45 discounted rate for long-term telecommuting
projects".