From: George Gallen <ggal...@wyanokegroup.com>
To: U2 Users <u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org>
Sent: Thu, Feb 6, 2014 9:25 am
Subject: [U2] UV 11 vs 10

OK. We are kicking around upgrading UV on Linux - from version 10.0.2 to the
latest version of UV.

The question of what do we get from it (aside from being able to have support)
to warrant the downtime for migration and
    That everything is working fine now attitude.

What have been some features that upgrading has been beneficial for? That you
couldn't do before?  (universe - not unidata)
    I'd prefer to stay with linux, only because we use a lot of linux programs
for support of our applications, and
       From our experience , has been more stable than a windows platform - so
side question would be are there
      Any advantages we might gain by migrating to windows as well?

I'm not just looking for VAR answers, but also end users as well.

Thanks
George Gallen
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Accounting/Data Division, EDI Administrator
ggal...@wyanokegroup.com
ph:856.848.9005 Ext 220
The Wyanoke Group
http://www.wyanokegroup.com<http://www.wyanokegroup.com/>