From: u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org
[mailto:u2-users-boun...@listserver.u2ug.org] On Behalf Of
baker_hug...@neimanmarcus.com
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2014 9:37 AM
To: U2 Users List
Subject: Re: [U2] UV 11 vs 10

George - please download and read UNV-16297.  Discretely put, anyone on UV
below v11.1.14 needs to upgrade to be PCI or SOX compliant, OR, perform the
mitigation strategies in that bulletin.
If you don't use uv/net however, then this doesn't apply -- just evaluate the
decision based on benefits.

The main benefits IMHO are:
a) EDA - external database access
b) Data Replication

The zombie processes that Will mentioned in his post are also an issue for us.
That was fixed in 11.1.6

Regards,
R. Baker Hughes