The Universe 'HELP' (and HELP BASIC and HELP SQL) listings are all
contained as records in the file 'HELP.FILE'. Creating a program to make an
index page and html-ized versions of the individual items would be an easy
project:

LIST HELP.FILE PICK*SAVE.LIST TEXT 07:59:54am  12 Mar 2014  PAGE    1
HELP.FILE. PICK*SAVE.LIST
Text...... SAVE.LIST
         .
         . Use SAVE.LIST to save an active select list. You can use GET.LIST
         . to recall this list for subsequent processing and avoid having to
         . repeat the selection process each time you want to use the same
selec
         . list.
         .
         .
         . Syntax
         .
         . SAVE.LIST [ [ filename ] listname ] [ FROM n ]
         .
         .
         . Parameters
         .
         .
         . The following table describes each parameter of the syntax.
         .