From: Leverett, Brendon
Sent: Friday, 14 March 2014 11:09 AM
To: U2 Users List (u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org)
Subject: jobnotify: Error 913 occurred

We have recently upgraded Universe (10.2.4 to 11.1.15) and are now finding some
unusual activity around phantom jobs and the documented change to NOTIFY ON.

There are a lot of details behind the scenes but in summary:
- started  a job via phantom command (phantom SYNC.COPY.BNET)
- noticed 90 mins later that this job had crashed. This crash happens for
various reasons but is more frequently crashing since the upgrade
- restarted the same job with the same phantom command
At this time the following 3 lines of text was returned to the user's session:
jobnotify: Error 913 occurred
[15466830] SYNC.COPY.BNET - terminated
Phantom process started with process ID 33161456

Seems the 1ST 2 lines of text related to the previous phantom and 3rd line
related to the phantom just started.

My Q is:
Does anyone have any ideas about the specific message
jobnotify: Error 913 occurred

We are running on AIX.

Regards,
Brendon Leverett

email message and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and
privileged neither of which is intended to be waived. If you have received this
communication in error, please reply to this e-mail to notify the sender of its
incorrect delivery and then delete it and your reply. It is your responsibility
to check this email and any attachments for viruses and defects before opening
or sending them on. Spotless collects information about you to provide and
market our services. For information about use, disclosure and access, see our
privacy policy at http://www.spotless.com.au Please consider our environment
before printing this email.