Sorry, I forgot to reply...

I vaguely recall having a "jobnotify" errors when we migrated to AIX6.1 and
UV11.1.9 during the testing phases...but do not recall if it was the "913"
version you got...I cannot find my notes on this and didn't raise it as a
problem case with Rocket...

You could be occasionally running out of user processes - but only when the
system is busy... or perhaps some settings are not optimised for your server /
license, etc.

A quick check is to verify 'ulimit' sessions for your UV session (do a ulimit
-a at the shell prompt).

Check the current values of the ULIMIT and SHMMNI kernel parameters. SHMMNI
should be set to Number of Users + 2. (This is from a Rocket UV11 tech note)

Finally, I think we also ran into issues with running out of LCTs...not
necessarily  relayed to the jobnotify error... This was another configuration
issue not documented in the install guide at the time. That required of the
tweaking of the UVCONFIG NUSERS parameters to ensure that everything was
'optimised', etc. and documented in the tech guidese "UniVerse 11.1 - Before
You Upgrade.pdf" (previously  "What You Need To Know for Eleven One.pdf").

Hope this helps...

Cheers,
David