From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Barrie Matovcik
Sent: Tuesday, 27 January 2004 05:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Stephen Borland; Paul Wheeling
Subject: Looking for Software

A snowy hello from Maryland.  Does anyone know of a UniVerse or System Builder Word Processing package?  We require spell checking, including the input of custom dictionary items and what MSWord calls AutoCorrect.  This is a process that would take "shortcut" codes from the input and convert them to previously defined strings of perhaps technical, medical information.

We currently have our staff enter the document, including the shortcut codes, in Word, then AutoCorrect it to convert the codes to text, then use System Builder to transfer the temporary ".txt" file to a record in one of our UniVerse files.

Thanks for any responses.
Barrie Matovcik
MobilexUSA
410.773.2080

-- Mobilex USA E-Mail Confidentiality Notice CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents are intended for the use of Mobilex USA or for the use of the named addressee(s) to which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, anyone other than the named addressee(s) or a person authorized to deliver it to the named addressee(s). It should not be copied or forwarded to any unauthorized persons. If you received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system without copying or forwarding it and notify the sender of the error by reply e-mail or by calling Mobilex Privacy Office at 1-866-686-1717 so that our records can be corrected.

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269 7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.