From: Kate Stanton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 6:32 PM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: Re: mkdbfile: create file in another account

Thanks.  That (using DOS \C rather than sh -c)  got rid of the error message, but it did not seem to create a file.

Looks like I have the wrong syntax, but it is rather hard to look up the documentation!

I still feel uncomfortable using an undocumented feature - no security it will not disappear or change.