I'm running a successful backup which has been verified on an internal DAT
8 tape drive on an NT 4.0 server, but I'm getting an error right before
the tape gets ejected which states "Eject Storage Media...Storage device
"HP 1" reported an error on a request to dismount the media...Error
reported: Bus reset" (The message box has the letter i in a balloon). It
doesn't seem like a serious error, but it's better to double check. Has
anyone seen this type of an error? If so, is it worth replacing the drive
for it?

Baruch