Mark

I don't imagine changing any of those will help.

My other guess is that you haven't got the correct certificate.

Try making a request using IE on your PC (hopefully there's a test GET page on the server as well as the page you're POSTing to).  This should fail first time.  Then add the certificate(lalfidevnx1.mv.marrcorp.marriott.com_lalfidevnx1A.crt) to your PC's certicate store and try again.  IE gives a helpful error message if a certificate can't be used - eg expiry date is quite a common failure.

Simon.
"Laursen, Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

Simon;

Tried changing the depth to 1. Same results. I going to try change the Use As, Format, and Algorithm and talk to the person that run the server.

Thanks
Mark Laursen
Marriott Vacation Club International
(863) 688-7700 Ext. 4339