I'm attempting to build up an archive copy of our finance system on Windows XP
(Professional).  The app normally runs on an HP Unix machine.  So far I've been able
to move the files, run fnuxi on them and gain rudimentary access to the data from the
command prompt.  What has me a bit stumped is that the application itself consists of
several accounts full of little subroutines that don't seem to be linked in correctly.
 Is there a magic program that will fixup things like cataloged programs when an
account is moved from Unix to Windoze??  Or should I go through each and every account
and fix these myself?

Thanks,