From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Donald Kibbey
Sent: 04 February 2004 13:53
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Unix -> Windoze Account(s) Move

I'm attempting to build up an archive copy of our finance system on Windows
XP (Professional).  The app normally runs on an HP Unix machine.  So far
I've been able to move the files, run fnuxi on them and gain rudimentary
access to the data from the command prompt.  What has me a bit stumped is
that the application itself consists of several accounts full of little
subroutines that don't seem to be linked in correctly.  Is there a magic
program that will fixup things like cataloged programs when an account is
moved from Unix to Windoze??  Or should I go through each and every account
and fix these myself?

Thanks,

This email was checked by MessageLabs SkyScan before entering Microgen.

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk