> I must be missing something. How is creating HTML simpler than CSV for
> simple tables.. I may be wrong but i've gotten hung up on the <head>-like
> overhead before i can get to the cells. I would like to learn more if this
> is an easier way especially if i can export formatting. Any code examples
> would be nice.

The output is not simpler than CSV, but it's simple to create a page with
formatting. Create an html page with a table in an html editor (MS Word even
works sort of). You can open said html using Excel or Access or send it in
or as an e-mail to a user.

eg. save and open or paste the following html in excel.

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269
7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.