Many thanks!  I am still having a little trouble with an extra carriage
return, but I am able to use most of the code you sent from either unibasic
or a posix script.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 1:40 AM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: Re: Wintegrate message box

Sure,you could create a subroutine that writes a wintegrate script to their
device...

      EQU ESC TO CHAR(27), SOH TO CHAR(1)
      EQU STX TO CHAR(2), CR TO CHAR(13)

      WSCRIPT=ESC:SOH:'Global SKS446=':QUOTE(MESSAGE):CR
      WSCRIPT:=ESC:SOH:'Global HScript='
      WSCRIPT:='BStoAscii(`Loop\r'
      WSCRIPT:='Response = MessageBox(SKS446,'
      WSCRIPT:='"Message from ':MYNAME
      WSCRIPT:='",MB_ICONASTERISK|MB_OKCANCEL|MB_DEFBUTTON2)\r'
      WSCRIPT:='Until Response = "OK"\r'
      WSCRIPT:='Repeat'
      WSCRIPT:='`)':CR
      WSCRIPT:=ESC:SOH:'Convert HScript,char(254),cr':CR
      WSCRIPT:=ESC:SOH:'Execute HScript':

      OPENSEQ TTYNAME TO TTY$FD THEN
      MAXN=LEN(WSCRIPT)
      FOR N=1 TO MAXN STEP 80
         TEMP=WSCRIPT[N,80]
         WRITEBLK TEMP ON TTY$FD THEN WRITTEN=1
      NEXT N
      CLOSESEQ TTY$FD

One of the guru's on the list can probably come up with a better solution
but this works pretty well for me.  This is not the complete subroutine.

Hope this helps ya.

Scott