With the great help from this group, I've been able to get almost everything done I
needed with getting universe to talk with SQL/Server.  During the process however,
I've noticed that the sqlserver.exe takes more and more memory as the updating goes on
(like it's assigning memory for the statement process but never releasing it).  This
has a tendency to slow everything down to almost a crawl sql/server is restarted or
the box is rebooted.

Is there something that I'm missing like a commit statement or something else along
those lines.  The process is basically using SQLExecDirect statements to update a
database from updates on the Universe side.

Thanks again for all the great help!

Mark