From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Nick Southwell
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 11:23 PM
To: U2 Users Discussion List
Subject: RE: UniOLEDB Threading issue

Thanks David, I suppose we assumed as many would that
an OLEDB driver would handle concurrent requests
especially when the documentation talks about
UniOLEDB's support for free threading.

Frustrating as hell, looks like we will move
to a SQL Server caching solution. I have the theory of
bidirectional sync in my head, triggers from SQL populating
Unidata and I'm thinking about triggers from Unidata
populating a control table which SQL polls. Not sure if the
Unidata -> SQL can be done in a more efficient manner.

Funny enough the first response from IBM was to use their
"wonderful" redback product instead.

Thanks

Nick