Hi,
We are currently running an old green line GUI. I was told by IBM to look at
Wintegrate to make my applications look more modern.
I've downloaded the Wintegrate trial version but I don't know where to
start. I've modified the coloring setting to get certain fields look like
windows textboxes etc. But I'm sure that there must be another way of using
Wintegrate to fullfill my needs. Anyone who knows where I should start?
Should I redraw my screens in the Wintegrate dialog designer or what?
I have downloaded all the manuals but can't find anything at a glance that
shows me where to start my GUItilazation.

TIA
Björn Eklund