If you have trouble getting an upgrade CD from your vendor you can download
the Client CD from the IBM website under the Personal Edition.

https://www-927.ibm.com/software/data/u2/support/u2techconnect/udt6pe.asp

I don't think there is any difference on the client side...

hth
--
Colin Alfke
Calgary, Alberta Canada

"Just because something isn't broken doesn't mean that you can't fix it"

Stu Pickles